I grew up in Portland, Oregon and currently live in Brooklyn. My professional life has spanned all walks from US Marine to EMT to machine operator in a coffee production warehouse.
Through this all a love of storytelling drew me to voice acting. Whether it's a podcast, audiobook, or two friends swapping stories, the spoken word is an outstanding means for connecting with and better understanding each other.
I look forward to helping get your message out!
- Mic: Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser
- Interface: PreSonus AudioBox USB 96
Education & Training:
- Portland State University: BS General Science
- Edge Studio: 20+ hours of private coaching and instruction
- Brody Theater: Improv level 1 and 2 (6 weeks each)
- Brooklyn Comedy Collective: Stand-up Comedy 101 and 201 (4 weeks each)